- Log in to your account at No-IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- Enter the m, and select your domain name.
- Select DNS alias CNAME at the host type.
- Enter lb.site.mobi as the Target Host and click Modify.
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.