- Go to www.networksolutions.com.
- Click the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top menu.
- Select Log In from the drop-down menu.
- On the Account Manager Login page, enter your User ID and Password (which may have been referred to previously as a User Name or Account Number).
- Click the Domains left menu tab.
- Click Manage Domain Names.
- Select the check box next to the domain you’re using with your mobile website.
- Click Edit DNS.
- On the DNS Manager Settings page, in the Host Aliases: CNAME Records section, click Add/Edit. As Alias, enter m. As the Host Name, enter lb.site.mobi
- Click Continue.
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.