- Log into Plesk
- Under Hosting Services, click on Domains
- Find the domain in question, and click on the corresponding link that says “Control Panel” (on the far right side)
- Click the “Websites & Domains” tab
- Click the “DNS Settings” link
- Click on “Manage” for the appropriate domain
- To edit an existing record, click on the record under “Host”
- Change the “Record type” to CNAME (if necessary)
- For “Domain name”, put in the subdomain you want to host (most likely will be ‘m’).
- For “Canonical name”, change it to lb.site.mobi
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.