- Log in to your account at gandi.net.
- Click the Administration tab and then the control panel link.
- Click the domain you want to manage and go to Technical Settings.
- Click Manage DNS zone file.
- Click Add an entry Name Fill in this field with m. Type Change this menu to CNAME. Value Enter lb.site.mobi
- Click Submit.
- You should be back to the list of entries. Click Submit Changes
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.