- Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net
- On the left side, click the domain you’d like to use with your mobile website.
- Since EveryDNS.net is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to EveryDNS.net’s nameservers. This will allow your CNAME record configuration to take effect.
- Below Add a Record, you can create your CNAME record.
- Next to Fully Qualified Domain Name, enter m
- Select CNAME as the Record Type.
- Enter lb.site.mobi as the Record Value.
- Click Add Record.
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.