- Log in to your account at eurodns.com.
- Click My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left side of the page. A table listing your domains should appear.
- Click the DNS column on the row of the domain you wish to change. The DNS records for your domain should now be displayed.
- From the Add… drop-down menu of the HOST NAME table, choose Host Alias and click the Add button next to it.
- In the Alias: field, add m
- In the Host Name: field, add lb.site.mobi
- Click the Save Settings button.
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.