- Log in to your account at www.enom.com
- From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My Domain. You’ll be directed to the Manage Domains page.
- Click the domain that you’d like to use with your mobile website.
- Click Host Records or Host Settings.
- To add a CNAME record, click NEW ROW. If you’ve already created a CNAME record for the address, simply edit the existing CNAME record. Enter m for step one. As the host name, enter lb.site.mobi.
If you use a .mobi domain, please follow the instructions as show on the screen-shot below. The www record points to CNAME lb.site.mobi and the * record (for the domain without www) points to a redirect IP 18.104.22.168 that will allow you to show the mobile website.
- Click Save.
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.