- Log in to your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you’d like to use with your mobile website.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park’s nameservers.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Host Name, enter m
- Under Destination Name, enter lb.site.mobi
- Click Add Alias
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
A frequently asked question is how to check the DNS settings.
This can be done with an ease online tool.