A CNAME (Canonical Name) points one domain or subdomain to another domain name, allowing you to update one A Record each time you make a change, regardless of how many Host Records need to resolve to that IP address.
Creating a CNAME
- Log into your Bluehost Hosting Account
- Select the DNS Zone Editor icon in the Domains section.
- Select the domain you’re modifying from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down to the heading named Add DNS Record
- In the Host Record field, enter the letter m (for m.yourdomainname.com)
- Leave the TTL field at it’s default setting
- Select CNAME, from the drop-down labeled Type
- In the Points To field, enter lb.site.mobi
- Click on the Add Record button to create the record
Summary: add m.example.com CNAME lb.site.mobi TTL 14400
BlueHost also uses the cPanel control panel
Please also see Blue Host Webhosting Help pages